Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check out Heart Stealer

For any contemporary romance fans out there, I encourage you to check out my friend Tiphanie Thomas's recently released book, Heart Stealer. It's available in both physical and electronic formats. 


Here's the blurb:


"After years of disapproval for his fast lifestyle, movie star Randall Rowe returns to his small hometown and persuades stubborn Kayla Denton to help with his new home. With their close proximity, Randall starts seeing independent Kayla as an alluring woman with whom he can be himself, though he knows she's all wrong for him. 

Meanwhile, Kayla has already been abandoned by one man in her life, and she's determined not to endure it again. Yet underneath Randall's devil-may-care persona lies more than she could've imagined.

Can either of them ever trust the deep connection they share when faced with crippling fears and Hollywood tearing them apart?"

2 comments:

Tiphanie Thomas said...

Oh my! You shocked me! I wasn't expecting to see my book on your blog. Thanks so much, Jeremy!

J.A. Beard said...

You're welcome.