Sunday, April 24, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #3: Germany is just like an alternate dimension

In this six, I return to my YA urban fantasy, Osland:


 “Remember how we said the rifts linked our world to other realities, dimensions, that sort of thing?” Miss West said. “When Julia isn’t here, she is in those places. Can you imagine going to places so utterly alien to our ways of thinking and perception? Can you even conceive of the strain it would place on you?”
 “I went on a trip to Germany once,” Lydia said. “I totally can relate.”


For six sentences from other authors please visit http://www.sixsunday.blogspot.com/.

14 comments:

An Open Book said...

Lydia sounds like a handful- great 6- love the mix in of YA
Dawne P

Rebecca Royce said...

I just totally laughed aloud. Well done.

Sarah Grimm said...

ROFL! Love it!

Chrystalla Thoma said...

ROFL! Love it! (and I've been to Germany and can also relate!) :-D

Cate Masters said...

Lol, too funny. Great job.

Takeisha said...

"I can also relate" hahaha! Funny!

Lindsay said...

ROFL at Lydia's remark. Super six

Susanna Fraser said...

Ha! Great six.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I like the snark.

Jayel Kaye said...

very funny

Unknown said...

There's a lot in this Six! Great humor!

Pip Green said...

I just love her retort! Even if she's completely wrong. :)

J.A. Beard said...

Lydia is one of my favorite secondary characters I've written. She gets a lot of good lines in this book (maybe even more than the MC).

Hailey Edwards said...

Ha! I spewed coffee over that one. Perfect delivery.